Ana içeriğe atla

Goodbye everyone, have a great vacation!





Hello there! This is our last week of school and I wanted to reflect on this terms Educational Technologies class. First of all, I want to thank my lecturer for all her efforts and her wisdom. I learned so many things about teaching and using technology for pedagogy. If I were to create a KWL chart (😊), I would say I knew nothing, basically. There were a few things I was curious about, like how to blog, how to create word clouds, how to edit a video... I learned all of the above and many more; I learned many pedagogical websites that me and my students will use for sure, I learned how I can contribute to my student's digital life, as well as their physical life, I learned how my work at school shouldn't have to be limited to school grounds, I learned how to be a different teacher…
I think the most important part of this lesson was how our teacher guided us through the process, as a 21st century teacher, instead of giving us the concrete information. We learned what we needed to through her guidance, but ourselves. For example, editing a video wasn't really a part of my homework, but I needed to use it. So, since I was already curious about it, I learned it, and I want to keep on learning.
I don't think there were any part of the class that was unnecessary or boring, I just think that this class needs to have more hours. 2 hours a week wasn't sufficient enough for all the subjects we needed to cover.

To sum up, I think Educational Technologies class was a very important part of our education. I hope to see my lecturer again and I would like to take a class like this again. Thank you for bearing with me, have a great vacation!

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

See you later!

  Hello guys! I'm afraid this is my last bog post for this year :( We have completed our Material Design lesson. Overall, I think this lesson was a great opportunity to learn more about online tools and for us to improve ourselves as teachers. To be honest, I had many difficultes throughout these lessons and homeworks but I believe I only advanced myself. See, I'm not the best with technology. I had many struggles with integration and considering it's most of what I needed to achieve, it was rough :) But it's safe to say I'm proud of everything we've created. I worked with Görkem throughout this lesson and he helped so much with everything really. I also thanked him for putting up with me :D  Well, thank you for reading throuh this post as well as the other ones. I hope to see you some time in the future. Take care of yourselves and get vaccinated if you can :) See you!
 Hello everyone ! It is so good to be back here with you. After struggling to find motivation to write here, I was blessed to work with one of my favorite teachers again!!! She's the little push I needed to come back so let's thank her for that :D  After a full year of coronavirus, everything seemed to be going wrong in every way. I had no motivation, I was, still am, terrified for my life, I was tired etc. After contemplating my life style, I decided to change it up a bit to accommodate this new era. I started focusing more on natural life rather than the life we created with money. I can say it's going great so far.  I'm really excited to come back here! I hope all is going well with you too. Hope to see you soon :) Wear a mask, save lives :)

Wikiing

Hello guys, The topic of today is a way of practising English collobaratively. It is called Wiki. It is a kind of different and modern technological invention. It not only helps students work together, but also it gives the students a chance to get the correct information that they need to know. Wikis could be helpful during English Language Teaching Classes. We would like to share  our classroom wiki  with you that  me and my classmate,  Melisa , made as an example. For today’s class we were supposed to review a movie. We decided to watch the movie called Limitless. It is pretty fascinating. The main character is Bradley Cooper. You can read our review here , feel free to read it!