Ana içeriğe atla

About 21st century learning

Education took a turn in the last century, for the better in my opinion. And I want to inform you about these significant changes that makes 21st century learning a whole new topic. 
Back in the days, the teacher was the source of knowledge as well as the authority in the class. However, with the rise of the technology, the teacher became the mentor of students to help them find the correct information whenever they need.
Remember when we were required to do the same thing like our peers, even though we were not really able to? In the 21st century, this changed for the better. Instead of doing the same and having difficulty in learning, there are many ways that teachers can use, to be able to reach everyone.
Even though these are the most significant differences in the 21st century, there are many more topics that can be covered. I believe that everyone should do some research about the 21st century learning and know how our children learn or how should we teach. 

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

See you later!

  Hello guys! I'm afraid this is my last bog post for this year :( We have completed our Material Design lesson. Overall, I think this lesson was a great opportunity to learn more about online tools and for us to improve ourselves as teachers. To be honest, I had many difficultes throughout these lessons and homeworks but I believe I only advanced myself. See, I'm not the best with technology. I had many struggles with integration and considering it's most of what I needed to achieve, it was rough :) But it's safe to say I'm proud of everything we've created. I worked with Görkem throughout this lesson and he helped so much with everything really. I also thanked him for putting up with me :D  Well, thank you for reading throuh this post as well as the other ones. I hope to see you some time in the future. Take care of yourselves and get vaccinated if you can :) See you!

Flipped Classroom Grammar Lesson

  Hey guys! This week we prepared a grammar teaching video, using flipped approach. I worked with my friend Görkem and we chose conditionals as our topic. We began by studying the subject thoroughly. After that, we decided on how to explain the subject. We prepared a slide using Canva on the subject and started recording our voices.  After we were done, we created some handouts as well as a Wordwall project. You can see them down below. To be honest, this was a harder assignment than our other works but I can easily say it was educative. I was having a hard time with synchronizing the materials. In the end, it turned out pretty well :) If you have time, please take a look at our video :) See you in the next assignment... Also, here is Görkem's post about our work. Here's the puzzle we've created on Wordwall. Here are the worksheets we created.
 Hello everyone ! It is so good to be back here with you. After struggling to find motivation to write here, I was blessed to work with one of my favorite teachers again!!! She's the little push I needed to come back so let's thank her for that :D  After a full year of coronavirus, everything seemed to be going wrong in every way. I had no motivation, I was, still am, terrified for my life, I was tired etc. After contemplating my life style, I decided to change it up a bit to accommodate this new era. I started focusing more on natural life rather than the life we created with money. I can say it's going great so far.  I'm really excited to come back here! I hope all is going well with you too. Hope to see you soon :) Wear a mask, save lives :)